MASS Racing Factory
Kliknite na sliku
The sport driving school "MASS Racing Factory" and Milos Milovanovic as the instructor organise group and individual trainings on the racetrack Serres in Greece.
The group training includes (with accompanying services):
- two-day trainings which include driving on the racetrack in smaller groups on several occasions,
- a theoretical part of the training on the first day prior to racetrack driving,
- visual awareness and concentration,
- position of the body and the steering wheel,
- ideal lines of driving in the curves,
- regulation of movements and shifting of the body on the motorcycle,
If you want to improve your driving skills, book now APPLICATION
- transport of up to 6 motorcycles to the racetrack and back by our vehicle,
- reservation of overnight accommodation near the racetrack by reasonable prices for those who do not want to spend the night in our vehicles,
- recommendation and possibility of ordering Dunlop tires which are appropriate for the racetrack,
- checking technical validity of the motorcycle in our Motorcycle Centre.
Conditions for the drivers:
All personal motorcycles will have to obtain a technical validity certificate
- motorcycle 600 ccm or 1000 ccm not older than 10 years (serial or racetrack); a serial motorcycle can be prepared for the racetrack in our Centre upon the driver’s request,
- a motorcycle,
- tires must be brand new or almost new (90% of the tread depth or more),
- equipment is mandatory (helmet, gloves, boots, driving suit (a two-part suit is an option)) – a suit can be rented in our Motorcycle Centre,
- valid passport and parents’ agreement certified in the municipal office or in the court for the participants younger than 18,
- life insurance for travellers (covering days of the training),
- the driver can be accompanied by one person,
- racetrack driving experience is not necessary,
- the motorcycle must be brought to the Motorcycle Centre two days in advance for the transport preparation.
Training costs for two days per person are 700 euros.
Training costs include:
- registration fee for using the racetrack per person for two days without time limit,
- transport of motorcycles to the racetrack and back, ATA carnet,
- accommodation, sleeping in the truck for 6 persons,
- drinks and snacks for drivers,
- instructor’s services.
Training costs do not include:
- fuel for your motorcycle,
- overnight accommodation in Serres,
- transport of drivers to Serres (if you are interested, group transport can be organised),
- food (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- group visit to museums and tourist landmarks (Kavala).
The first date: 26th – 27th June 2010
The second date: 17th – 18th July 2010
Applications for the first date are to be submitted by 20th June 2010.